Saturday 16 December 2017

Not able to get my State Pension.... at 63yrs

WASPI CAMPAIGN DAY OF DEBATE THURSDAY 14th DECEMBER. 
I was there and gave interview to ITV then went in parliament to lobby my MP & Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell... and tried to watch the debate...... but it was too painful as my situation of now needing and relying on this darn state pension is from the poverty my criminal perpetrator left me ended up sobbing my heart out - the parliamentary staff that know me and the story came huddling round me and the cafe helped with a pot of tea and loads of support ... John could not get to me, he sent a message with you all but was in back to back meetings..... I missed him again today not realising he had a coffee morning and collection of food and supplies of those that need foodbanks in our area of Hayes & Harlington....... but we have to intensify our campaign and I mine for all women ... next year 2018 is the YEAR for WOMEN to SHINE in the STRENGTH that our SISTERS used to WIN a battle for ALL WOMEN to get VOTES FOR WOMEN.... we have a VOICE and we have an X factor that all MPs must remember and be RESPECTFUL off THEIR JOB DEPENDS ON OUR VOTING POWER!
inspired by Marjory Hume the suffragette that chained herself to the statue of Viscount Falkland in parliament... and shouted DEEDS NOT WORDS .... Her and all the sisters fighting for our votes won their battle...... and now we can be in parliament voicing our words and stimulating action on those words...... to improve the support of of those recovering from abuse and needing a STRONG & STABLE PATHWAY OF SUPPORT to be able to heal, detox from the ugliness of violence upon them and move on to rebuild their lives again. Keep signing the petition and I will keep going to APPG meetings and we will get our voices heard.