Saturday 9 December 2017

DWP in the supposed Season of Goodwill

I needed to pay my gas & electric bill so the Jobcentre suggested i applied for a social loan... there is up to £350 permitted..... so I put in the application - only to be told that in the past I have been given a loan and this needs repaying... Today I have this letter so I am to have £7.31 taken out of the £55 a week I get .. remember I get £55 to titrate against the just short of £65 A MONTH NHS pension .. as we all all told that the poor by law must live of £73.10 a week ... out of which housing benefit cap to be paid £9.50 to the London Borough of Hillingdon and council tax they ask for £4.50 I am unsure as I am as I write this mentally stressed with the whole dam thing!

Sometimes you think the perpetrator may as well have murdered you as your life feels well and truly Foxtrot Uniformed Charlie Kilo'd with all the spin off problems of getting out and trying and trying and trying to rebuild your life. 
These dam letters tether you to the past when you are trying to move forward, heal and rebuild.

I have bilateral breast operation history as well as the pin and plate in my arm from his brutal kicking attack on me .... I need to keep warm in the winter as my scar on the breast tissue goes into spasm and you get a strong nerve pain that follow as specific dermatom to the thoracic region...... so I have to have my heating on in the studio OAP bungalow that the LBH housed me in...

I have been having gut problems and seeing my GP this week we have now launched tests for bowel cancer as some symptoms not good. I have some mass feeling in the left iliace fossa so may also need pelvic scan... 

I among the pain I WILL STRENGTHEN THIS CAMPAIGN... as listening to other women survivors there are so many issues of this government failing women to UN DIRECTIVES!

I am grateful to the new signatures... I wish we could go viral and get 1000s as this DWP issue is already viral a social epidemic of failing to support the vulnerable.

I used to feel proud of the UK and my tax to help the vulnerable in times of need and in my time of need.....My goodness I have paid in an enormous amount of tax since my first job in 1969... and feel so utterly let down that now I am in need I get all this hassle.

We need a Strong & Stable support to help us rebuild our lives..... and this could do with the financial dignity restored. 

I will take this letter to Tuesday APPG Poverty Meeting as evidence of the malpolicies of this government!

A Society without Compassion Ceases to be a Society!
Tis the season of Goodwill and the message Jesus brought was that of Compassion - yet we fuzzy this with all the Christmas partying and not realise we fail the message! 

Thank you supporters please keep going with getting signatures I await John's response to this petition... Marjorie