Saturday 7 April 2018

Discharge home with build up plan

Discharged home yesterday with all this build up stamina and well being plan. But overall isn't this situation crazy as if I had financial dignity from good DWP support and my state pension I would have been eating better to be able to fiend off this horrid chest infection bug.... I am so impressed with the care of the staff and the concern and respect for me, my situation and my campaign.  I have been able to show the staff the blog and petition for them to give me some support and to spread the word that there needs to be major reform of the DWP for women survivors..... I am tweeting the hospital too for more support as we must get Women's voices heard.......  When I was in hospital the DWP contracted in "how satisfied are you with the DWP survey" rang me to ask the questionnaire questions .....most are yes or no answers ....&  likely or unlikely answers... lol poor Tim the caller as I had to tell him all I am going through.. I know they are using an office in Millbank so on the "how satisfied are you ..." I told him to look out of his office window as there will be a team of WASPI protesters outside parliament showing we 1950s born women are extremely dissatisfied with the DWP as we want our state pensions!! He said he would look at my blog and the petition for women survivors too. But do note - That survey will NOT reflect all the crap we are all going through by the gov NOT understanding the front-line needs!! So it is upsetting that a private survey firm has been contracted in paid a fee for this while those on the front-line are suffering poverty!! This government is totally incompetent! 

When I got home yesterday was greeted with letters from the DWP one nagging me for the Work Capability Assessment form.... of which I opened exhausted from all this hassle and harassment form them... and the second letter was the persistant deductions for the London Borough of Hillingdon to take out said council tax debts from the property where I was brutally attacked.  Despite email appeals to the Tory Council leader Mr Puddifoot fails to waiver this or indeed write to me or speak to me... and I have informed Boris Johnson as the property is in his constituency... but no letter response from him neither. 
Shameful that women are hassled like this.  When I was in hospital one of our survivors I met at the White Ribbon Lunch came to see me.... she has had passed admissions with asthma from the poor housing conditions she is in and the hassle of failed support....

Here a nice report for you πŸ’žπŸ˜½πŸ˜½πŸΎHad a wonderful 10hrs sleep with my personal nurses around me.. both Pengu and Lulu gave me paw massages to settle hhhh and Lulu still on "duty" in her comfy spot while I am up having me weetabix.... and me vitamins...... gee but despite that lovely sleep ...the tiredness unbelievable with this mean virus bug......My devoted sister cats are like Earth Angels to me .. they know when I am unwell and keep near me... I missed them when I was in hospital...but they are making up for the time apart. Lol as I type this Pengu is tapping my arm all the time for me to scratch her neck..
Turning pain into Campaign!
Reform to help women heal and rebuild.... when will we get this right and fair for women? Sign the petition it is still on the go till I get some debate for reform. Petition for Strong & Stable Pathway of Support for Survivors 
This campaign must continue till achieved it goals no matter what happens to me... I have to get a better pathway of support for women!