Wednesday 4 April 2018

Loving care from staff

some improvement with the IV antiboitics and vitamins... got a lovely consultant and all the staff caring for me with love respect for me being the retired sister and a lot of darn good clinical skills to make me feel in safe hands...  I keep feeling as if getting better then have a massive drop in energy and the darn coughing and wheezing starts again.... thank goodness for nebulisers....

Thought you would like this photo that my daughter took on Easter Monday... she came with grand daughter and they had brought a princess cake with tiara for us to share with staff.... then my daughter realised I am in bed no 10... lool thought this fitting given all the political battles I am in ... 

So I am Lady Marjorie PM at no 10 on the frontline of the NHS.... with my laptop and bedside campaigning to get a better pathway of support for women.  
Good news about the CT lung scan at no clot and no sign of the dreaded big C... it is just a mean set of bugs a combined bacterial and virus.... the virus keeps sapping my energy... The catering staff have got some good meals in and eating 3 good meals a day as all citizens should be able too... you see had this overwhelming infection with at my lowest ebb.  I have asked my MP to write to the DWP and I have tweeted them as I have the 24 page work capability form to submit... but I cannot meet the deadline and in honesty I am NOT fit for work... when it is time to discharge may need some home visits....

Turning pain into Campaign!


Reform to help women heal and rebuild.... when will we get this right and fair for women? Sign the petition it is still on the go till I get some debate for reform. Petition for Strong & Stable Pathway of Support for Survivors 
This campaign must continue till achieved it goals no matter what happens to me... I have to get a better pathway of support for women!