Wednesday 23 May 2018

Post MRI scan wait for report

Please read my update on the petition written 14th May Petition Link to update 
you will read my continued struggle with the DWP and the deductions for the LBH council tax. But you will also read that I was booked for an urgent abdo/pelvic scan which I had yesterday.  Now let me explain the photo I have put in of the Hijab.  My daughter got me this for Ramadan.... it is so beautiful with healing colours and so soft to touch.  Though I cannot follow Ramadan with the ill health and investigations but some how this special month is still emanating some special energy of feeling cared for.  Yesterday the staff at the Hillingdon hospital scan unit were so so kind caring respectful and preserved my dignity.  I was permitted to wear my scarf in the procedure which helped me so much to cope... I could snuggle in the softness of this to help keep me calm through an uncomfortable procedure... uncomfortable because of my presenting symptoms not clinical practice.  The clinicians were gentle and kind and skilful. 

staff are shocked and not happy with the lack of benefit support and the fact I cannot get my state pension 

I am costing the NHS with all the medical problems I am accruing... and I strongly feel this is from a lack of good financial support shoving me more and more into poverty.  In among this hassled by housing officer to pay the outstanding rent from the benefit cap... but look at this how much I get a week with deductions for the council tax for not only this OAP council bungalow but the last property were I was brutally kicked.. 
I was contacted by the housing officer for Hillingdon and I am referred to as the lady that will not pay her rent... I corrected her to say "no I am willing to pay but have no money to pay..if I could would pay in advance. you put in a position of do I pay you and starve or do I not pay you and manage to eat something!" This is not acceptable! not acceptable to UN directives on care of women that have been subject to violence in war and peace time. 

You are chased for "debts" that are not your debts but the system failing you debts... as there are drops in support, sanctions and deductions.. 

I have actioned this with a good meeting with John McDonnell's local PA. 
I have also been contacted by the Victims commissioner office and have interview tomorrow with a team member. 
I have contacted Macmillan Cancer Support MacMillan Link as I am worried with my scan and very worried that if I am to go on this pathway I am mega vulnerable with no financial dignity or freedom...of course I do not have a loving husband aside me to help me and care for me... I feel alone but the MacMillan phone response team were brilliant getting in my frame of reference and I felt a hug of care around me. They are concerned over my situation and even if the report is negative still want to keep updated on me. 
 -  do you know if I have cancer and I had my car and financial freedom I would be straight down the M4 to the Bristol Cancer Centre Penny Brohn Centre to book in for a healing week and have some sanctuary.... this is the issue for healing from my Domestic violence and any illness is there is a need to access all the help you can get to be successful on a road to well being. That does demand a good platform of support from the DWP and some reparation for the crime upon your being..... but the system treats the victim as a criminal in a way or that is what it feels instead of helping and caring and being loving towards the victim. To add to the situation I am a 1954 baby so forbidden my state pension till 2020 at this rate not going to be around and I want it recognised that the system is exhausting me.  For those that say why are you not working Marjorie - well I have been applying for work but do not get short listed these days at my age... but get voluntary unpaid work offered of which I got sanctioned on JSA for taking up on voluntary work and not a paid job.. well if no paid work is offered what can I do? In a way it is a shame I cannot get funding for all I do to change a bad system.  When government MPs say WASPI 1950s born women should do apprenticeships and work I counter this by saying nay Consultant posts and possibly consultant advisers to government as we have half a century of work experience... Many of us have fallen on unpredicted hard times... so could do with the state pension we paid in for over our years of work. 

I have to keep turning my pain into campaign to help all women's voices heard!
A society without compassion ceases to be a society for it is compassion that holds it together.
Turning pain into Campaign!

Reform to help women heal and rebuild.... when will we get this right and fair for women? Sign the petition it is still on the go till I get some debate for reform. Petition for Strong & Stable Pathway of Support for Survivors 
This campaign must continue till achieved it goals no matter what happens to me... I have to get a better pathway of support for women!