Sunday 10 June 2018

Women's March in London

and here is a link to some of the creative stitching of banners today 
Oh missed the women's march. Was ill this morning then found out when switched the TV on. My illness was depression shut down was curled under the blanket feeling that no matter what I do I cannot get out of the aftermath of my life ransacked.  Of course I have no financial dignity with the reduced ESA payments so this makes you feel like an outcast... and mega frustrated as you cannot do all the things you would like to do.... and eat as this is becoming an issue... how many of you have fancied a coffee and cake today in the local cafe - I could not do this as no funds to do.... or how many of you bought a gift or new item of clothing on the spare of the moment spend..... I used to be able too but now cannot not.....I am trying to get paid work as you know but no one interested in a 64yrs old. But do get offers of volunteer work - I try to market the NYR but no orders come through and I apply for grants and funding but with no success..... Been reading a book on the power of money and how we have to love it and use it in love to attract it.... I could earn good wage... but my perpetrators used me as a money making machine to take for their own agenda and sure was not one filled with love but their selfish greed and selfish goals... once they got what they wanted I was discarded as rubbish. 

I did shower and go down into London calmly and feeling mentally bruised. But have managed to speak to a small group about women's voices to be heard then perfect talked with a doctor writer activist with an international group. She actually lives near me wow kismet. We are going to email share material and meet up to muscle up my campaign. "Alls well that ends well!". But still would have been an energy boost to have march among the banners. Parliament police chatted with me. Trust me to miss the march after all hours i spend lobbying. But all disgusted with way DWP treating me & other survivors.
Please also take a look at the WASPI campaign as my situation is compounded by not being able to get the dignity of my State Pension too. 
I have to keep turning my pain into campaign to help all women's voices heard!
A society without compassion ceases to be a society for it is compassion that holds it together.
Turning pain into Campaign!


Reform to help women heal and rebuild.... when will we get this right and fair for women? Sign the petition it is still on the go till I get some debate for reform. Petition for Strong & Stable Pathway of Support for Survivors 
This campaign must continue till achieved it goals no matter what happens to me... I have to get a better pathway of support for women!
Some flowers in the suffragette colours on my way home this evening.