Tuesday 27 June 2017

Healing Journey Help comes somehow

πŸŒΊπŸ’ƒ Image may contain: one or more people
Notes from 13th May:
πŸŒΊπŸ’ƒ 
Well seat belts fastened for a turbulent ride in my life - the divorce from my violent husband is in the process... when he finally is found to answer the petition!! I have so much problems with the ESA and my Sheltered bungalow.... but it is amazing how Allah's love provides... and guides.. I have a good lawyer team to help me... with legal aid now provided,, then I have found a local group for us veteran survivors of Domestic Violence the counselor is amazing... I found my Doll from my time in the past trying to heal from past abuse... I had attended a weekend workshop in Glastonbury... the theme was to bring some material and stitch a doll that represented you to heal..... Some chose patterns that were like mermaids tightly guarded but my doll (which I never expected to do) became this... a free able to move lady with as skirt of different material patterns that represented different aspects of me... and with hidden treasures to find. She was stitched with rainbow thread that I had bought when I lived in India to balance my chakra energy centres with colour..... and when we stuffed our dolls we put rose petals and lavender in to put the healing love inside of us. You will see there is no face... as this has been so criticized and battered in the past by my abusers. Sometimes I can look in the mirror when feeling good and look good and glow and if not feeling good can see a tired drawn and weary woman....
Image may contain: one or more people
This week has been amazing not only did I get some healing in the local Spiritualist church but last night my upline NYR consultant invited me round to join some other consultants to have an amazing Journey of Mindfulness discovering and trying the NYR Frankincense facial products... It just felt so good to put love back in ourselves and care for our face and skin... I quite like to be able to do this for our women's group too... and my lovely womenfolk Syrian refugees in the camp...
I so need to build up all my business ideas to regain some financial dignity and freedom in the remainder of my life.... and with that help rebuild my life and rebuild the lives of my Syrian refugee family link up project too....
You can read more on the products and the journey of mindfulness and maybe you can have a journey with your friends too....
http://marjoriesyard.blogspot.co.uk/p/a-wise-m.html
Image may contain: text