Tuesday 27 June 2017

Inspired to Empower

Digital Art inspiration by Rik Oostenbroek

Curl up and die no not I ... got loads to do even if no funds... so here I am in the library got grant applications in ...emails to my two favourite professors in the UK to launch my nationwide appeal for a STRONG AND STABLE PATHWAY OF DWP SUPPORT FOR WOMEN DV SURVIVORS TO HEAL AND REBUILD THEIR LIVES...so urgent!!!! as the present system costs lives with drops in failure... so we must keep pressuring the weak&wobbly coalition of chaos gov in place now... I am looking to take this weak wobbly gov to the supreme courts for a failure of state duty of care towards women as per UN directives on violence towards women in war and peace time. It is gross failure of care to drop DWP support to women.. Gross failure of care for the London Borough of Hillingdon to be threatening me with eviction from my OAP Sheltered bungalow as 63yrs DV survivor with no State Pension as this being denied til I am 66yrs in 2020...!
¸╭•⊰Help to keep my Sheltered Bungalowღ¸╭•⊰
Also looking for educational tools to help my new found neighbour Afghani friend with reading and writing... she has a DV history like me and we are kindred spirits... and her two daughters amazing with all they do for her and with her... so we are going to team up on writing and reading and English learning...as my new friend is a very intelligent lady and needs to express to the world how amazing she is..
¸╭•⊰Improve support DV survivorsღ¸╭•⊰
and of course I have my Family Link Up project to keep me focused on the need to rebuild their lives too .. A great need for me to go to visit too with some exciting developments in Turkey and an amazing lady to meet... and to also see that Boshra and my princesses are settled OK from Athens to Belgium...

Lady Marjorie come on you will win and find a way....
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you 

¸╭•⊰GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰