Thursday 12 October 2017

Cost to me & you

This is bad housekeeping of government in their crazy austerity cutbacks, malpolicies on benefits and forbidding me my State Pension ...... My Blood pressure is raised from my practice nurse check today ... so now on home monitoring for a week to review to the need for medication or not...... this is the point we tried to get across to the pompous government MP yesterday the spin of this leads to illness so expense to the NHS or social care..... it is utter madness.
The practice nurse is going to promote the WASPI petition and Age UK charity shop going to promote too.....
Readers will you sign and circulate the petition that the WASPI campaign have on the go they need 100,000 signatures to get the matter fully debated in parliament. The signatures are over halfway so can you help.  If you care about your mother, if you care about your grandmother and if you care about your sister then please sign this.
Sign now Make fair transitional state pension arrangements for 1950’s women - Petitions Sign now Sign now and share lets get the 100,000 signatures and more! 

Also we need the Domestic Violence petition promoted too.  

Today was seen by the EON electric and gas collector and he is alarmed at my situation... No good putting a prepaid meter in as will not be able to load to use the power...... 

Unacceptable policies to hurt citizens like this... we are to be respected....
Heaven forbid I have a stroke I will become more of a burden on you all ... it is horrible to think as you get older you are considered a burden to society.....

A society without compassion ceases to be a society.

Help me to help women's voices be loud and clear with my petition and my appeal to help women Many thanks Marjorie 
Sign and share to go viral as the problem already is viral... !
Support the Petition to get a Strong & Stable pathway of support for women
Help to me to promote the cause nationwide and fund workshops