Saturday 25 November 2017

Brilliant White Ribbon day of sharing

I attended at White Ribbon day and lunch at the Civic Centre Uxbridge today. It has been a good time of coming together as survivors and NGO supporters, police, a family judge and the London Borough of Hillingdon councillors and support workers.  We have hope that all we have shared will be actioned in to a better pathway of support. I will share more on this when I have digested and followed all the speakers links and information. The Middlesex Suite was set out with beautiful flowers on the tables for the meeting.  This I really appreciated the thought in this as all the colours of the flowers were healing colours and calming.. Some of us have been given them to come home with... Along with some pamper gifts.... 





The teddies have a reason and a mission as all our local ambulances and police cars carry them to help calm traumatised kids. We women survivors attending the White Ribbon lunch at the Civic centre where given teddies... But mine they know are going out to the refugee kids in Belgium that I have contact with through my Family Link Up project.  
Help me to help women's voices be loud and clear with my petition and my appeal to help women Many thanks Marjorie 
Sign and share to go viral as the problem already is viral... !
Support the Petition to get a Strong & Stable pathway of support for women