Sunday 24 September 2017

Thank You

I feel I want to say thank you for all the support readers of this blog are giving me... and the response to the petition.  I am also grateful of my international friends who are supporting the cause with so much love. Men and women coming to me to say they care.   It helps me so much to neutralise the negative attempts to thwart my life rebuild and challenge the system for all women aside me and behind me and some in front of me that are still having problems. It gives hope that there is still compassion and concern out there in this world that feels crazy at the moment with conflicts, wars sparring "leaders" that cannot be called leaders while there is poverty, war and man made pain in the world.  A true leader looks after all their citizens.  

So thank you and lets keep going as John needs to present the concern to government after all the party conferences and when parliament in session.  I hope to meet with key ministers soon too. 
Help me to help women's voices be loud and clear with my petition and my appeal to help women Many thanks Marjorie 
Sign and share to go viral as the problem already is viral... !
Support the Petition to get a Strong & Stable pathway of support for women
Help to me to promote the cause nationwide and fund workshops