Saturday 10 March 2018

Incompetent System battering continues

Today I went into London to a Teaching Open Day with a hope I can get some paid part time hours. read more on this link. Get into Teaching Open Day  You see I had this booked to attend when I was sanctioned by the Jobcentre... but the agent would not accept my efforts.... Today felt had a worth even though I can feel my body getting older slower and more painful.  Then when I came home had mixed reception... one of surprises from my daughters leaving me flowers and chocs and some yummy food.  The post was brought in and look just look - not one but FOUR letters exactly the same..... each four pages... and look at the amount to get each week to live off.... The DWP is insistant deducting my small NHS pension of £64.99 a MONTH from my benefits as the poor have to survive on £73.10 a week out of which £19.10 as week the LBH want to the benefit cap and have to pay council tax....fuel and food and clothing and basic care goods... ohhh and do not forget they are taking out £7 a week for the council tax said arrears from the last property where I was attacked....... Sorry but this does not work out Mrs May.. and not good when women are trying and trying and trying to heal and rebuild their lives. 
Love the way Nicola always gets cards in the WASPI colours... it is as a reminder to all that it is not just the women denied the pensions hurting... but the families too.  They love their mothers and grandmothers and see this is an unfair situation. So many women are knackered - life weary and just need to get some peace and dignity from their state pension. So for the PM to keep ignoring the WASPI women is a political suicide in the next election. Women and their families are not impressed and will not be voting for this government.