Saturday 29 July 2017

Gofundme Appeal update

Last week I was in parliament to join the APPG Poverty meeting with TAP - Taxpayers against poverty, I was able to express my concern over women being failed in their journey of rebuilding their lives. It is good I have a Freedom pass to travel round London so can attend meetings like this. I am trying to get Women's Voices Heard in the need to help Empower Women Survivors on their journey to rebuild their lives. 

On Sunday was good to go to a Labour Party meeting in Uxbridge Civic Centre so was able to get my voice heard by members of the Shadow cabinet - and there was great concern for the failing of the DWP on the journey of healing. 
I have been busy with a powerpoint presentation for a residential weekend to Empower Women. Our local university Brunel has a Spa hotel on campus and is the perfect place to hold this....... I want this to help a charity too that looks at Domestic Violence Intervention Programmes.... so this will be great if we can forge links and help one another. We have to tackle all the issues; but my main focus is to help women heal, detox from the ugliness of violence upon them and to help them rebuild their lives. Empower and Inspire for the future rebuilt in peace and renewed strength in self and her creativity.

I hope you can help me with donations... let me know of any willingness to sponsor all I am doing..... or if you have any fundraising ideas ... thanks Marjorie 
Help to me to promote the cause nationwide and fund workshops