Saturday 15 July 2017

Women Together

Petition Update today 
My new found friend and kindred spirit breaks my heart to see each time. An amazing young woman with mobility frame. Her perpetrator broke her back. Today she came to my home to take me round to another friend in the community in Yeading. So we took the bus together and it was so sad to think of me with my pin and plate in my fractured arm and my new friend with her broken back and chronic leg pain for life now. We maybe physical wrecks from our perpetrators but we are not wrecks as women. She is learning with her daughters and she is rebuilding her life with as much dignity as she can muster. But we need to be supported in a compassionate society that recognises the pain of all we have been through. We need that helping hand to get the dignity and freedom from all the past hurts on every aspect of our being. Just to be helped to heal, detox from the ugliness of violence and rebuild with dignity is all we are asking. Not drops in system supports like we are facing now.. but a Strong and Stable pathway of support. My new found friend and kindred spirit has such a pretty smile and such a kindly person - why on earth did her perpetrator want to beat her? I met her in the election when I was helping out... I hope that John will meet with her as I know his heart will go out to her. I will bring her to Parliament one day and something tells me she will graduate from all the studies she is doing.. alongside her young career minded daughters... She will win! I will not rest till we all win from a better support pathway. Please sign and support this campaign to challenge government to reform the DWP policies to help not hinder women as they try to rebuild their lives. Many thanks Marjorie
Sign and share to go viral as the problem already is viral... !
Support the Petition to get a Strong & Stable pathway of support for women

Help to me to promote the cause nationwide and fund workshops 
Improve support DV survivors