Friday 14 July 2017

Subdued yesterday here is why

Put this on the petition update yesterday. Today had dialogue with someone that wants to help me! Actually from E.on the power supply that wants to help me with their bills as they are hearing and seeing I need some help. We talked of how to help other women nationwide. 

13 JUL 2017 — I have decided to share with you all what it has felt like today after being cautioned for not getting a TV licence. Yes the drop in benefits money means it is difficult to keep on top of bills. So this morning had representative round to the door. I tried to stay cool and calm and under caution said, the evidence is this and showed my scar on my arm where I have the pin and plate and that I was also 63 yrs and denied my State Pension and that benefits keep dropping so I go for long periods of time without money. I have to try and feed myself with what little I get and have demands on me to pay housing benefit cap. 

I am proactive as you all know and try to get paid work no one seems interested in me, so I fashion projects and try to get funding to help me. But this is not yielding as I would like to gain some financial dignity. The guy sent round wanted to come in my OAP sheltered bungalow but this felt a gross invasion of privacy. I told him this was allocated me to give me space to heal and rebuild but in the present DWP ill written policies I am now threatened with eviction as a 63yrs old woman that has worked since Nov 1969 and paid tax. I told him with the caution I am a victim of crime yet you are making me feel a criminal. Of course it is an offence not to have a TV licence. But if I have the money I would pay this, as all my other bills. I need like so many women on this journey to rebuild FINANCIAL DIGNITY. But I lost my cool was like a volcano closed the door and let rip in anger with all the pain I am in. I feel ashamed this is happening to me and that I did not see through the scam I had fallen into with my Moroccan husband and it makes you feel dirty to have had violent attacks upon you. It hurts like hell that the country that is your motherland with ancestors that have been on this land since ancient Briton time.... that all family members have paid tax to every King and Queen of this government that you are treated like this. I used to feel proud of our taxation system that provides services and support to those in need at time of need. That it would be there for me too to be helped. I am not lazy readers you know this you can feel my proactive energy. But today as with all these situations I have laid like a wounded animal - it makes you feel you can NEVER escape the pain of the abuse. Every time you feel you are moving away from the pain these situations twang you back to the pain. Even my arm has been hurting today and I felt sick... 
Now I ask you is this the way you want our society to be? to treat women on their journey of healing and rebuilding their lives like this? I am not the only one there are cases upon cases of women being.... well I am going to use this strong word.. VIOLATED by an incompetent government that simply do not understand the front line of pain we are in and do NOT protect us with a STRONG AND STABLE PATHWAY. I am sat in my garden .. one of my cats aside me as they know when I am feeling down. All I want and need is financial dignity and with that the freedom to rebuild my life... of couse being driven by compassion the freedom to rebuild other women's lives and those of the refugees I help too... 

A Society without compassion ceases to be a Society and we have to re-evaluate our society when it is built on £$£$£ profits only and not care of the people that make up the society - Citizens are the most valuable asset a society has and it is paramount to look after them in time of need. Surely? 
I stress it is a Breach of State Duty of Care to not support women on their journey of healing and rebuild...

Sign and share to go viral as the problem already is viral... !
Support the Petition to get a Strong & Stable pathway of support for women

Help to me to promote the cause nationwide and fund workshops 
Improve support DV survivors