Wednesday 12 July 2017

Planning Weekend

The planning is taking shape for the residential weekend to help Heal & Empower women after domestic violence and abuse. I am looking for Sponsors to be able to offer this Free to women in need of this help.  So please contact me if you are interested in being a sponsor.  The event will be at the Lancaster Spa Hotel on the Brunel University Campus.. I will be treating this as a pilot for more events and workshops. There will be high profile promotion. Contact me if you are interested in attending too marjoriebahhaj@gmail.com  Here is a glimmer of all that is being planned. You saw the spa in my previous post from Sunday trying it out. 
Sign and share to go viral as the problem already is viral... !
Support the Petition to get a Strong & Stable pathway of support for women
Help to me to promote the cause nationwide and fund workshops 
Improve support DV survivors