Saturday 29 July 2017

Flower Appreciation

Felt I wanted to share this with you all.  To all the women in pain as I have just met in the High Street one of our survivors who attends one of the local groups. She is an attractive lady that suffered years of abuse.... She looks exhausted her eyes puffy with lack of sleep, still tormented with flashbacks and is still tormented with her perpetrator even though divorced.... She has raw eczema on her hands from the stress she is still going through.  You see people will think once you are out of the relationship it is over and you can get on with your life.... But no there is the journey of healing to go through.  Some perpetrators still will hold their victims in their foul evil deed claws to continue hurting with financial and emotional hassle..... 

I felt I needed some flowers too with all the pain I have been experiencing this week if you read my posts on this blog you will see.  Within the proactivity I was in pain with the constant torment I am getting from the DWP and the LBH council.... We all need some peace to heal... not all this hassle from ill thought out policies that fail not support women.... 

I want to give flowers to all that support me with their positive thoughts and inspire me to keep going..... So I share this image of a bouquet for us all to share in love and know that we will get Women's Voices Heard.....

Help me to help that voice be loud and clear with my petition and my appeal to help women Many thanks Marjorie 
Sign and share to go viral as the problem already is viral... !
Support the Petition to get a Strong & Stable pathway of support for women
Help to me to promote the cause nationwide and fund workshops 
Improve support DV survivors