Saturday 26 August 2017

Studying to strengthen my voice

I enjoy learning on the coursera.org site and was well eager to join this course... so have enrolled and following the introduction now ... so a bank holiday of study and enlightenment... 
So studying with Prof Anne Firth Murray at Stanford University from my Laptop at home. You can too just enrol and be part of the Global class of students to share and learn together.  Prof Anne Firth Murray is Co-Creator, International Women's Health and Human Rights MOOC, Consulting Professor, Stanford University & Founding President, Global Fund for Women
Interact with a global community.

Connect with current students and alumni of the International Women's Health & Human Rights online course through our Interact with IWHHR portal. Join discussions, take part in video teleconferences, watch issue broadcasts, and more!
 http://www.internationalwomenshealth.org/

Always my way to learn more and strengthen my voice for Women's Voices to be heard..
Help me to help women's voices be loud and clear with my petition and my appeal to help women Many thanks Marjorie 
Sign and share to go viral as the problem already is viral... !
Support the Petition to get a Strong & Stable pathway of support for women
Help to me to promote the cause nationwide and fund workshops