Wednesday 30 August 2017

this is the UK 2017

you all know I am trying my best to do so much with what life I biologically have left on this earth.... even still studying on online courses and helping to challenge where there is pain and help rebuild lives that have been shattered and scattered by war..... so I am well and truly peed off with this letter from the DWP ... the London Borough of Hillingdon is hell bent on getting council tax from the house where I was attacked ... and the present OAP bungalow despite me being on ESA £55 a week and paying rent cap... with only just short of £65 a MONTH NHS pension... I am denied my state pension till 2020 when I am 66yrs if not died of starvation in the meantime....!!! My first job and tax with NI contributions was in Nov 1969.....WHAT IS WITH THIS GOVERNMENT it is like we are being deliberately starved to death..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL I NEED IS FINANCIAL DIGNITY - a dignity that was robbed from me by a criminal perpetrator in my life that broke my arm and my heart and left me for rubbish penniless.....This should NOT be happening to women with history of domestic violence and post traumatic stress.... it is not the society I want my motherland to be.. A society without compassion ceases to be a society...!! 
Help me to help women's voices be loud and clear with my petition and my appeal to help women Many thanks Marjorie 
Sign and share to go viral as the problem already is viral... !
Support the Petition to get a Strong & Stable pathway of support for women
Help to me to promote the cause nationwide and fund workshops